- MESS-FREE: Pedi Vac callus eliminator uses a built-in vacuum that buffs away and sucks up dead skin at the same time
- HIGH-POWER HOME PEDICURE TOOLS: Pedi Vac’s micro-abrasion head rotates at 2000 rpm for high power and maximum comfort.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Perfect for getting soft, sexy feet at home, at the office, in the car, or anywhere else you go.
- INSTANT RESULTS: Pedi Vac instantly removes dry, dead skin and uncomfortable calluses from heels, soles, toes, and hands.
- INCLUDES One Pedi Vac foot callus remover with a rechargeable battery and one buffing head for baby soft feet.
Q. Is removing calluses from your feet dangerous?
A. Using a callus remover usually isn’t dangerous if you are gentle and don’t remove too much skin. However, if your calluses are extremely painful or you have diabetes, it’s a good idea to see a dermatologist, podiatrist, or orthopedist first.
Q. How often should you use a callus remover?
A. In most cases, you shouldn’t use a callus remover more than once a day. If you’re just doing maintenance on your feet once you’ve removed the calluses, once or twice a week is usually enough.
Q. Can you also use these removers on hand calluses?
A. You can use electric calluses removers on your hands if you’re gentle, but manual removers are usually too harsh for the delicate skin on your hands.
Q. Will a callus remover get rid of cracked heels?
A. A callus remover alone won’t get rid of cracked heels. However, it can buff away the dead, dry skin, so if you pair it with a hydrating cream or balm, it may help heal the cracks.
Q. How often should you clean a callus remover?
A. Ideally, you should wash your callus remover after every use.